Youth Engagement Coordinator – Employment Opportunity
- Work in the sport and active recreation sector
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Location: Ballarat, Traralgon or Shepparton
The Youth Engagement Coordinator of RSV is responsible for collaborating with the 9 RSAs, to ensure that youth in regional Victoria can actively be engaged as designers, deliverers & participants of sport and active recreation programs & opportunities in their communities. Working with the nine (9) member RSAs, the key focus areas will be to:
- Build the capacity and capability of all RSAs to meaningfully engage young regional Victorians in sport and active recreation
- Identify and establish local and statewide partnerships with leading youth focused organisations and experts, underpinning future programming planned and delivered by RSAs
- Support and enable young people to have a voice at the table and be meaningfully engaged in co-designing the work of RSV and its member bodies.
- Support RSAs to increase the availability and accessibility of appropriate participation program offerings for young regional Victorians for physical activity and social connection benefits
Applications for this exciting opportunity are open now until June 10, 2020.
For more information or to obtain a full Position Description for the role, click the button below: