UPDATE – Easing of restrictions in Victoria (COVID-19) – 23rd June 2021
The further easing of restrictions are welcomed by yet another Rainy weather in North East Victoria.
These new changes to restrictions start from 11:59 PM 24h June 2021 and will be in place for at least two weeks.
Some of the key updates from the acting premier’s statement are as below:-
– Movement between Metropolitan Melbourne and Alpine resorts are allowed.
However, visitors are recommended to have had a negative COVID-19 test result 72 hours prior to their arrival at the resorts.
– Private visitors/gatherings limited will be limited to 15 per day across the entire state – and up to 50 people can gather outside in a public place like a park.
– Face coverings/Masks must be carried at all times. These must be worn indoors except if at home, or if an exception applies. It is recommended to be worn outdoors where 1.5 metres physical distancing cannot be maintained.
– Physical recreation & sport, including swimming pools, play centres, skateparks, trampolining centres can go ahead with density limits in place.
– A density quotient of 1 person per 2 sqm applies when using a COVID Check-in Marshal, otherwise density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm applies
– Maximum capacity 300 people per indoor space and 1,000 people outdoors.
For more information regarding the acting premiers statement please visit the website by clicking the link below and accessing the ‘Table of restrictions’ located at the bottom of the page.