Latest Regional Victoria COVID-19 information (16th June 2021)
There is more good news for regional Victoria from 11:59 PM 17th June 2021 as the COVID-19 restrictions are set to ease even further.
What changes to expect from 11:59 PM, 17th June?
- Public outdoor gatherings are limited to 50 people.
- Capacity limits have increased at restaurants, entertainment venues, community facilities and religious gatherings.
- Indoor sport, including gyms can stay open with limits on the number of people permitted at one time.
- Community Sport and competition to can ahead
Community sport and active recreation settings will look like what is in the table below.
Physical recreation & sport, including swimming pools, play centres, skateparks, trampolining centres
|Physical recreation & sport:||• Open|
• Density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm
• Maximum venue capacity 300 per indoor space and outdoor patron cap of 1000 people
• Maximum group size: 50 people indoors
|Community Sport||• Open for all ages, training and competition|
• Limited to minimum number of people required to participate in and facilitate the activity and must be within venue limits above
• Spectators allowed within venue limits
For more detailed information regarding the easing of restrictions in regional Victoria head to the premiers website over here.