Latest Regional COVID Information (16th June 2021)
COVID-19 restrictions will further ease in Victoria from 11.59pm on Thursday 17th of June.
Changes to restrictions in Regional Victoria:
- Public outdoor gatherings are limited to 50 people.
- Capacity limits have increased at restaurants, entertainment venues, community facilities and religious gatherings.
- Indoor sport, including gyms can stay open with limits on the number of people permitted at one time.
Community Sport and active recreation settings will look like the following:
Physical recreation & sport, including swimming pools, play centres, skateparks, trampolining centres
|Physical recreation & sport||Status – Open|
• Density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm
• Maximum venue capacity 300 per indoor space and outdoor patron cap of 1000 people
• Maximum group size: 50 people indoors
|Community sport||Status – Open|
• Open for all ages, training and competition
• Limited to minimum number of people required to participate in and facilitate the activity and must be within venue limits above
• Spectators allowed within venue limits
Frequently asked questions
For more regarding the latest COVID-19 restriction updates visit the government website here.