COVID-19 restrictions on regional Victoria (As of 22/10/2021)
- There are no limits on the distance you can travel within regional Victoria
- Face masks are mandatory indoors and outdoors for people aged 12 and over, except if a lawful exception applies.
- Face masks are required for students in Year 3 and above when indoors at school, except if a lawful exception applies.
- You will need to show evidence of being fully vaccinated to enter some venues. To make things easier, get your COVID-19 Digital Certificate and link it to the Service Victoria App. People with valid medical exceptions and children aged under 16 are excepted.
- Community sport is open indoors and outdoors for training only (no competition), with the minimum number of people required for the training.
- Physical recreation facilities (such as gyms) and community recreation facilities can open with density limits and up to 30 people indoors and 100 people outdoors, if everyone present is fully vaccinated.
- If vaccination status isn’t being checked, a cap of 20 applies.
- Swimming pools, spas and saunas can open with density limits and cap of 150 people outdoors and 30 people indoors if everyone present is fully vaccinated.
- Change rooms are open
- If vaccination status isn’t being checked, a cap of 20 people applies.
- Outdoor playgrounds are open.
For detailed information, click here.
The restrictions are subjected to changes once Victoria hits the 80% fully vaccinated target. To find the details about the roadmap, click here.
For signs, posters and templates to use at your workplace, click here.