The VicHealth Active Club Grants are NOW OPEN.
The Active Club Grants are a fantastic opportunity for community sporting clubs to increase participation in their sport, particularly for women and girls, and less active community members.
To be eligible for the grant, you need to:
- be based in, and conduct activities in Victoria
- be a community sporting club where the club’s primary sport activities align with a recognised State Sporting Association under the classification provided by Sport and Recreation Victoria as of round opening
- be an incorporated association, or a company limited by guarantee
- have acquitted previous grants awarded to it by VicHealth (to the satisfaction of VicHealth)
- be able to purchase all requested items within six months of receiving funds (if successful under the $3,000 tier) or 12 months of receiving funds (if successful under the $10,000 tier)
- have not received an Active Club Grant in the past two financial years. However this condition will be removed for clubs that demonstrate disadvantage and hardship due to flood, drought, bushfires or other natural disasters. A list of ineligible clubs can be viewed on the Active Club Grants webpage.