View full site Menu
Active Indigo Recreation Plan
Calling all residents of Indigo Shire!
Indigo Shire Council is preparing an Active Indigo Plan (Recreation Plan) for the next 8 years. It will guide how Council will support physical activity in the community. Complete the online survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/activeindigo to have your say! Closes Monday 11th September.
You can also meet the project team and share your ideas about recreation and active living in Indigo at
- Yackandandah – Sunday 20th August, at Yackandandah Lions Club Community Market : 9am – 12pm, Wellsford Street, Yackandandah
- Beechworth – Saturday 2nd September, at Beechworth Farmer’s Market : 9am – 12 pm, 27 Ford Street, Beechworth
- Chiltern – Sunday 3rd September, at Chiltern Market : 10am – 1pm, 18 Victoria Street, Chiltern
- Sandy Creek – Saturday 9th September, Recreation Reserve, 11am – 3pm
- Rutherglen – Sunday 10th September, at Rutherglen Farmer’s Market : 9am – 12 pm, Rutherglen Lions Park, Douglas Street Rutherglen